Thursday, March 15, 2012

Set


So the poor photography will continue for the time being, seeing as I apparently needed to order a new battery charger for my camera.

Anyway!

For Set, I decided to try my hand at water marbling.  Given my limited artistic skills, it felt like the best way to achieve the chaos I was going for.

Twitchy pinkie finger notwithstanding...




I'm not sure if I really achieved what I was going for, but my intention was a confusing swirl of blood, smoke and rust -- arbitrary and temporary.  I'm not good at being profound, so I'll stop making words happen.  Catch you next time!


Polishes used:
Off With Her Red! (OPI)
Gray by Gray (Sally Hansen)
Bronzed to Perfection (OPI)

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

    I love it. The striping is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete